Comfortable and Lightweight!
OuråÊjewelry is created with love and care. Follow these simple steps to keep your jewelry looking its best year after year:
- Apply beauty products prior to wearing your jewelry.
- Remove jewelry prior to swimming or bathing.
- Use warm water and a mild soap, rinse jewelry and pat dry.
- Don't use a jewelry cleaner.
- To avoid black markings on your skin or jewelry, clean jewelry regularly.
- Store jewelry separately.
*Sold individually Unless otherwise Noted
Implant Grade Steel
This grade of steel is top of the line. It is highly recommended, but it comes down to a personal preference on whether you want to pay a little bit more for the best. Lots of people are fine to use the basic 316L steel, but for some people with extremely sensitive skin, getting the top grade of steel usually helps. åÊåÊåÊ
- Solid steel jewelry CAN be autoclaved
- Simply wash with antibacterial soap and warm water before inserting into your piercing
Click on "Add to Cart" and get this shipped today for FREE!
- Super Fast FREE Shipping!
- 16GA (1.2mm) LENGTH: 1/4" (6mm)
- CZ Paved Crown Top Internally Threaded Screw In Cartilage Stud with Dome Head. May Be Used For Helix, Cartilage, Tragus, Rook and Conch Piercings
- 16 Gauge (1.2mm); Bar Length Size: 1/4‰ (6mm) Approx Size: CZ Paved Crown Top; 6mm H x 4mm W. Color : Steel, Gold and Rose Gold
- Labret Style Piercing with Internally Threaded Jewelry Excellent for Fresh Piercings. The Threading Is On The Inside Of The Bar. This Allows A Smooth Bar To Be Inserted As Opposed To A Bar With Threading.