Hypoallergenic, Comfortable and Lightweight!
OuråÊjewelry is created with love and care. Follow these simple steps to keep your jewelry looking its best year after year:
- Apply beauty products prior to wearing your jewelry.
- Remove jewelry prior to swimming or bathing.
- Use warm water and a mild soap, rinse jewelry and pat dry.
- Don't use a jewelry cleaner.
- To avoid black markings on your skin or jewelry, clean jewelry regularly.
- Store jewelry separately.
-Sold individually Unless otherwise Noted
Titanium is usually preferred over steel because it contains no nickel and it weighs almost 50% less than steel. Titanium can come in plain polish which looks just like steel AND it can come in a variety of colors (but NOT red or black). Titanium is super for people with sensitive skin to steel. It does cost a little more but is well worth it. Colored titanium does fade over time (but is not dangerous to your piercing). If worn in the mouth the color usually fades faster.
- Simply wash with antibacterial soap and warm water before inserting into your piercing
- No need to use alcohol or harsh cleansers on your jewelry
Click on "Add to Cart" and get this shipped today for FREE!
- Super Fast FREE Shipping! (Sold Individually)
- TITANIUM 6ALV-ELI (Grade 23)* - We use 6AL4V-ELi *IMPLANT GRADE* titanium in all of our Grade 23 Titanium Body Jewelry.
- 16g, 14g Gauges Available
- 8mm, 10mm, 11mm, 12mm, Lengths Available
- 3mm, 4mm, 5mm Spike/Ball Sizes Available